jueves, 9 de junio de 2016

Jesus Christ, the promised Messiah ....


Messiah (Meaning):
"Savior sent by YHVH (Jehovah) Almighty God and announced by the prophets to liberate the people of Israel the established order".


Jesus said: Remember what I told you when I was with you:


  "Must be met  everything the Bible says about me".
Luke 24:44



                    PROPHECY                                                            FULFILLMENT
                 Old Testament                                                             New Testament



+ The Messiah of the tribe of Judah.


                Genesis 49:10.                                   Luke 3: 23-33

+ The Messiah will be born of a virgin.


                Isaiah 9:7                                     Matthew 1: 18-25

+ The Messiah descend from King David.

                Isaiah 9:7                                     Matthew 1: 1

                                                                                                                                                                                 Matthew 1: 6-17


+ The Messiah, YHVH Almighty God'll declare to him like his Son.


               Psalm 2: 7.                                   Matthew 3:17



+ The Jewish people  do not will believe in the Messiah.


               Isaiah 53:1                                   John 12: 37-38


+ The Messiah will enter to Jerusalem on a donkey.


              Zechariah 9:9                                Matthew 21: 1-9


+ The Messiah will be betrayed by a close companion.

             Psalm 41:9                                       John 13:18

                                                                                                                                                                                  John 13: 21-30


+ The Messiah will be betrayed for price 30 pieces of silver.


            Zechariah 11:12-13.                           Matthew 26:14-16


+ The Messiah remain silent before those who accuse him.


            Isaiah 53:7                                    Matthew 37:11-14


+ The Messiah'Clothes will be raffled .

          
           Psalm 22:18                                       Matthew 27:35


+ During the crucifixion of Messiah the people  will tease .


          Psalm 22:7-8                                      Matthew 27: 39-43


+ The bones of Messiah, Not  one of them is broken 


         Psalm 34:20                                        John 19: 33-36


+ The Messiah will be buried with the rich.


        Isaiah 53:9                                           Matthew 27: 57-60


+ The body Messiah will not rot.


       Psalm 16:10                                              Acts 2:24-27


+ The Messiah will sit at the right hand of YHVH (Jehovah) God Almighty.


      Psalm 110:1                                                Acts 7:56
.



Jesus said,


30 I can’t do a thing on my own. As I hear, I judge; and my judgment is right; because I don’t seek my own desire, but the desire of the one who sent me.
31 “If I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is not valid. 32 But there is someone else testifying on my behalf, and I know that the testimony he is making is valid — 33 you have sent to John(baptize), and he has testified to the truth. 34 Not that I collect human testimony; rather, I say these things so that you might be saved. 35 He was a lamp burning and shining, and for a little while you were willing to bask in his light.
36 “But I have a testimony that is greater than John. For the things the Father has given me to do, the very things I am doing now, testify on my behalf that the Father has sent me.
37 “In addition, the Father who sent me has himself testified on my behalf. But you have never heard his voice or seen his shape;38 moreover, his word does not stay in you, because you don’t trust the one he sent. 39 You keep examining the scripture because you think that in it you have eternal life. Those very Scriptures bear witness to me, 40 but you won’t come to me in order to have life!
41 “I don’t collect praise from men, 42 but I do know you people — I know that you have no love for YHVH Almighty God in you! 43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you don’t accept me; if someone else comes in his own name, him you will accept. 44 How can you trust? You’re busy collecting praise from each other, instead of seeking praise from Almighty God only.
45 “But don’t think that it is I who will be your accuser before the Father. Do you know who will accuse you? Moses, the very one you have counted on!
John 5:30-45






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario