viernes, 29 de julio de 2016

(VI)

Salvation and Crowns

is

"Written in the Bible"


Salvation=love from Creator of                                      Heaven and Earth 


“For YHVH Almighty God so loved the world that he gave his only and unique Son, so that everyone who trusts in him may have eternal life, instead of being utterly destroyed".




Crowns=Obey at Jesus                                                    commandments.


John Apostle of Jesus said,


You children, I am writing you
    because your sins have been forgiven for his sake (Jesus).
You fathers, I am writing you
    because you have known him who has existed from the beginning.
You young people, I am writing you
    because you have overcome the Evil One.
You children, I have written you
    because you have known the Father.
You fathers, I have written you
    because you have known him who has existed from the beginning.
You young people, I have written you
    because you are strong —
    the Word of YHVH Almighty God remains in you,
    and you have overcome the Evil One.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario