jueves, 11 de agosto de 2016


Mercies of Our Father YHVH- יהוה

and Father of our Beloved Jesus Christ. 


YHVH- יהוה says



For your husband is your maker, his name is YHVH- יהוה of hosts;
    and your redeemer is the holy one of Israel, he is called the Almighty God of all of the earth.
For YHVH- יהוה has called you like a wife forsaken and hurt of spirit,
    like the wife of childhood when she is rejected, says your God YHVH- יהוה.
I abandoned you for a short moment,
    but I will gather you with great compassion.
I hid my face from you for a moment, in the flowing of anger,
    but I will have compassion on you with everlasting faithfulness” says your redeemer, YHVH- יהוה.
“For this is like the waters of Noah to me,
    when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again passover the earth,
    so I swore that I would not be angry at you and rebuke you.
10 For the mountains may depart,
    and the hills may sway,
but my faithfulness shall not depart from you,
    and my covenant of peace shall not sway,”
says YHVH- יהוה, who has compassion on you.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario