jueves, 27 de octubre de 2016

(VI)


What happened after of the Resurrection of JESUS?


The disciples return from Emmaus to Jerusalem,


 And they got up that same hour and[a] returned to Jerusalem and found the eleven and those with them assembled, saying, 
The Teacher has really been raised, and has appeared to Simon! 
And they began describing what happened on the road, and how he was recognized by them in the breaking of the bread. And while they were saying these things, JESUS himself stood there among them. But they were startled and became terrified, and thought they had seen a ghost. And JESUS said to them, 
Why are you frightened? 
And for what reason do doubts arise in your hearts? Look at my hands and my feet, that I am I myself! Touch me and see, because a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see that I haveAnd when he had said this, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they were still disbelieving because of joy and were marveling, JESUS said to them, “Do you have anything to eat here?
So they gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate it in front of them. And JESUS said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while was still with you, that everything that is written about me in the law of Moses and the prophets and psalms must be fulfilled”. 
Then JESUS opened their minds to understand the scripturesand said to them,
“Thus it is written that the Messiah would suffer and would rise from the dead on the third dayand repentance and the forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in his name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario