lunes, 3 de abril de 2017

Psalms 42



As a deer longs for streams of water,
so my soul longs for you,
O YHVH-Jehovah-God.
My soul thirsts for YHVH Almighty God, for the living God.

When shall I come and appear before YHVH Almighty only God?

My tears have been my food day and night,
while they say to me all day long,


Where is your God Almighty?

These I remember and I pour out my soul within me:
that I would go with the multitude;
I led them in procession to the house of
YHVH Almighty God,
with a voice of rejoicing and thanksgiving,
a crowd celebrating a festival.

Why are you in despair, O my soul,
and disturbed within me?
Hope in YHVH Almighty God, because I will again praise him,
for the salvation of his presence.

 O my God YHVH Almighty, within me my soul is in despair;
therefore I remember you from the land of Jordan
and the heights of Hermon, from the mountain of Mizar.

Deep is calling to deep
at the thunder of your waterfalls.
All your breakers and your waves
have passed over me.
 
By day YeHoVaH commands his loyal love,
and in the night his song is with me,
a prayer to the Almighty only God of my life.


I say to YHVH Almighty only God, my rock,
Why have you forgotten me?
Why must I walk about mourning
because of the oppression of the enemy?

As with a shattering in my bones
my oppressors taunt me,
while they say to me all day,
Where is your Almighty God YHVH?

Why are you in despair, O my soul?
And why are you disturbed within me?
Hope in YHVH Almighty God, because I shall again praise him,
my salvation and my Almighty only God YHVH
.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario