sábado, 8 de julio de 2017

"In the Jesus' name".



The Plan of Salvation

of our Almighty only Almighty 

YHVH-יחוח-YEHOVAH Creator

of the heavens and the earth





By David. I confess Thee, with all my heart, Before the gods I do praise Thee.

I bow myself toward Your holy temple, And I confess Your name, For Your kindness, and for Your truth, For You hast made great Your saying above all Your name.

In the day I called, when You dost answer me, You dost strengthen me in my soul with strength.

O YEHOVAH-YHVH, all kings of earth confess Thee, When they have heard the sayings of Your mouth.  And they sing in the ways of YHVH-YEHOVAH, For great is the honour of YHVH-YEHOVAH.

For high is  YHVH-YEHOVAH, and He look at the lowly , but He keep far afield to the proud

If I walk in the midst of distress You revive me, Against the anger of mine enemies You sends forth Your hand, And Your right hand do save me.


YHVH-YEHOVAH does perfect for me, O YHVH-YEHOVAH, Your goodness is forever, The works of Your hands let not fall!

Psalms 138



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario