martes, 30 de enero de 2018

Greed, Codice?



 “No man can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will hold to the one and despise the other"


And Jesus of Nazareth spoke a parable unto them, saying
“The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully. And he thought within himself, saying, ‘What shall I do, because I have no room to store my fruits?
And he (Man) said, ‘This will I do. I will pull down my barns and build greater, and there will I store all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years. Take thine ease; eat, drink, and be merry’.

But YHVH (YEHOVAH) said unto him (Man)
You fool, this night your soul shall be required of you. Then whose shall those things be, which you has provided?
So is he (MAN) that lays up treasure 
for himself and 
is not rich toward YHVH (YEHOVAH)”

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario