viernes, 9 de marzo de 2018

"Message to the Church in Sardis"



And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write, 



These things says he that has the seven Spirits of YHVH (YEHOVAH) Almighty, and the seven stars; 
I know you works, that you have a Name that you lives but you are dead! 
Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found you works perfect before YHVH (YEHOVAH) Almighty

Remember therefore how you have received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore you shall not watch, I will come on you as a thief, and you shall not know what hour I will come upon you

 You have some names even in Sardis that have not stained their garments; and they will walk with me in white, because they are worthy.

He who overcomes will be dressed in white clothes; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.

He has an ear, hear what the Holy Spirit says to the churches.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario